AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our recruiters include engineers, architects, industrial psychologists, and attorneys with a combined 20 years of experience recruiting in the industrial, power generation, electric motor, heavy equipment, HVAC-R, commercial food service equipment, technology, and renewable energy (solar & wind) industries. We successfully and regularly place professionals in the following positions:
- Generator technicians and UPS technicians
- Electric motor mechanics, pump mechanics, winders, and millwrights
- Heavy equipment mechanics, diesel mechanics, truck mechanics, material handling technicians, and crane and hoist technicians
- Manual machinists, CNC machinists, welders, and fabricators
- Wind technicians and solar technicians
- Industrial electricians, transformer technicians, switchgear technicians, and drives and controls technicians
- Predictive maintenance technicians: vibration analysts, non-destructive testing (NDT) technicians, and thermographers/infrared technicians
- HVAC-R and commercial food service equipment technicians
- Electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, design engineers, drafters, industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, and production engineers
- Outside sales representatives, inside sales representatives, customer service representatives, and sales managers.
- Executives, plant/shop managers, field service managers, and project managers.
- Information Technology (IT): IT managers, systems administrators, software engineers, and help desk technicians.
- Dispatchers, parts managers, inventory managers, accounting, and other administrative professionals.