We are recruiting an Account Specialist on behalf of the leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire, and cable, and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair, and electronic assembly markets.
The Account Specialist sells to existing customers in core (mid potential) and pursues new opportunities passed by the lead generation team. The Account Specialist will be responsible to contact potential customers, handle the needs of existing customers, and close sales. Understanding of the Apparatus Repair/Transformer market and associated materials.
Account Specialist Objectives
- Provide a positive customer experience through promotion of services and products as a brand ambassador.
- Facilitate fabrication and sales activities such as contacting customers, creating price quotes, and accepting and processing new orders.
- Foster and maintain relationships with Core (High) segment
- Manage accounts in a structured inside sales environment and engage with customers throughout the sales process
- Pursue leads from the sales pipeline and marketing campaigns and value propositions and opportunities as a solutions provider
- Contribute to lead generation initiatives to qualify leads and prospects as a solutions provider
- Promote new products & campaigns supported by product management and digital marketing
- Develop strong relationships with core vendors and leverage them as part of the solution presentation (& possibly lead generation)
- Collaborate with operations and fabrication teams to assist with sales processes and customer service needs
- Provide weekly/monthly sales and gross profit forecast updates to leadership teams
- Utilize SAP data to target sales opportunities and track sales, gross profit, revenue goal and order backlogs
- Manage CRM data and pipeline tracker to facilitate follow-ups, track progress, and close opportunities
- Collaborate with Inside End Market Specialist as required to serve customers by utilizing their industry and product expertise
Account Specialist Job Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within sales/business.
- Motor Repair background a plus.
- At least 1 year of previous key accounts experience
- General mathematic and problem-solving skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude and mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Previous industrial sales/distribution experience
- Knowledge of the electrical apparatus repair Industry and/or transformer manufacturing or repair background
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 225.773.5278.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power and electro-mechanical repair industries while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.