We are recruiting an Area Sales Manager on behalf of an international well-established piping system company with focus in the microelectronics industry. Read below to learn more about this opportunity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively seek new segment opportunities with existing customers and with new targeted accounts
- Be the key point of contact (including commercial and technical matters) and first line for escalations within assigned accounts/projects
- Manage key ME projects:
- Identify industry opportunities and engage with customers, representatives and contractors
- Secure and verify project/construction schedules
- Ensure orders are placed within lead-times to meet project/construction schedule
- Liase throughout the project with Sales Companies, Production Plants and Project Management teams delivering tangible value to our customers
- Ensure sufficient sub-fabrication coordination and capacity is in place to meet orders
- Lead response to project sales issues across the organization
- Manage/coordinate training delivery to clients (as needed)
- Facilitate post project reviews with key clients to identify areas for improvement
- Positively represent the Global Industries organization to our business-partners
- Obtain and report back on segment trends and competitor activities, provide key market intelligence
- Submit visit reports, action reports and any other reports required promptly to relevant recipients
- Proactively forecast and deliver/generate sales within the defined sales area for all products
- Provide technical support and product training as required
- Efficiently follow up on sales, leads and quotations
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven sales management expertise, strong user of sales management tools
- Have a history of successfully attaining your sales objectives, each year
- Detailed knowledge of products and services
- Comfortable with discussing technical requirements with potential customers
- Education – preference for a technical and/or business degree, or relevant experience
- Awareness of the vertical market segments where we operate
- Strong negotiation skills. Ability to navigate between commercial and technical matters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You are perceived as an effective communicator
- Outstanding follow through on each opportunity to bring value to and its customers
- Complete focus on providing the very best customer service in our industry
- Outstanding follow thru capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organized, strong results oriented professional
Confident, self-motivating and able to establish and maintain good relationships
Business partnering – you have a keen ability to build relationships across the organization
Complete focus on providing the very best customer service in our industry
Accountable – you accept responsibility to achieve the goals established for the markets you serve
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.