We work together with a well-established Power Generation client in the Las Vegas area. We are hiring a Branch Manager for our Southern Nevada operations based in Las Vegas. We are electrical and mechanical solution experts that sell and service electrical motors, drives, and generators. We pride ourselves in adding value to our customers through elevating electrical safety, reliability, and energy efficiency.
We are looking for an individual to join our team as a leader to progress and grow our operations in the region. The Branch Manager will be responsible for the profit and loss of the regional operations.
The Branch Manager’s role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support sales budget with balanced product and service mix
- Manage operations’ quality and efficiency
- Assure safety and environmental compliance
- Assist with sales and marketing processes
- Provide and coordinate sales activities within assigned territory and / or assigned account to obtain maximum Sales gross revenues and maximum profitability
- Maintain knowledge of product lines, service and support capabilities, marketing programs and objectives relating to Power Systems sales to ensure effective representation of Energy Manager Corporation with customer
- Maintain high level customer relationships
- Establishes positive and professional working relationships with key customers.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction. Measures, reviews, and maintains superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Recommend and support additional product and service offerings
- Train and develop branch personnel
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Manages Power Generator operations Service and field, department personnel, and the departmental budget.
- Provides employees with timely and constructive performance feedback; develops employees and provides opportunities that enhance employee career growth.
- Operations or branch management experience
- Knowledge of Power Generation Products.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company authorized software.
- Trained and certified to operate equipment and a lift truck.
- Honest and ethical business practices are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingual a plus).
- Technical, electrical, or mechanical background preferred.
- Experience in industrial electrical or mechanical sales, service, or contracting is a plus.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditio