Bemana is looking for a Building Automation Systems Field Service Technician to join the team of a thriving company in the HVAC industry.
- Diagnose, repair and install complex control systems which requires extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Electrical troubleshooting knowledge
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operating problems.
- Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement.
- Acts as a technical resource to team and customer as needed.
- Provides start-up and checkout documentation to the installation team for use in commissioning and validation.
- 3+ Years Experience Servicing and maintaining complex HVAC Building Automation Systems
- Experience with Automated Logic Controls (ALC)
- Must be committed to a continuous program of professional development in building automation systems.
- The ability to write and program, a sequence of operation using graphical block programming methods.
- In-depth knowledge of both electrical and mechanical systems, as well as digital controls.
- Advanced understanding of all major energy management DDC controllers as well WebCtrl.
- Knowledge of industry standard communications protocols including BacNet/MSTP, LON, and Modbus and the relevant end devices.
- The ability to read and understand controls drawings, electronic schematics, electrical diagrams, and construction drawings.
- Strong oral and written communications skills needed, including the ability to explain technical information in clear and simple terms for non-technical audiences.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.