Bemana is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst in Metairie, LA to join the team of a growing data services and analytics company.
- Develop Visual Dashboards and Reports in Power BI: The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Analyst will be to develop reports and dashboards within our Power BI platform to deliver insights both internally and externally.
- Organize And Expand Business Intelligence Footprint: The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for expanding our BI platform and contribute to a robust reporting platform by organizing and expanding the offerings we provide to our clients. The Business Intelligence Analyst will also make Causeway materials visually consistent and develop templates that will increase efficiency in the development of marketing materials.
- Create Discovery Roadmap for Creation of New Insights: As new reports and dashboards are requested by internal staff and external clients; Business Intelligence Analyst will develop a workflow process to manage and queue reports and create dashboards
- Work With Technology Team to Create Reporting Data Models: The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with the VP of Technology and analytics staff to create and maintain a reporting data model to feed dashboards and reports. Business Intelligence Analyst must be able to perform data manipulation tasks using available and most appropriate data management tools to synthesize data into analytical data sets.
- Maintain Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Suite And Offer Suggestions For Improvement: Business Intelligence Analyst will maintain a working knowledge of our current Business Intelligence Suite residing in Power BI and Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform and stay abreast of updates and advancements that would benefit Causeway Solutions and its clients.
- Hands-on experience analyzing, interpreting and presenting data using Microsoft Power BI required
- Knowledge of DAX language.
- Knowledge of additional industry prevalent software (Tableau, Alteryx, R Shiny, etc) is beneficial
- Understand and hands-on use of ETL tooling to centralize and standardize data coming from one or more source systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Platform. Data. Analytics. Outcomes.
- Proven ability to analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytics, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated capabilities to be creative in visualizing complex information.
- Demonstrated track record of successful management in stressful professional situations.
- Experience in political or advocacy data is a plus.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.