Bemana is searching for a Commercial HVAC Service Technician to join the team of a well established commercial HVAC, building automation, and energy services company. Read below to find out more about this opportunity.
This position requires the individual to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install commercial HVAC and related equipment as assigned. The individual must also assume day to day coordination of specific agreements or projects as assigned to ensure contractual commitments are met in a timely, cost effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This job description gives an overview of the overall essential functions, competencies, skills, and abilities for the Service Technician role. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Able to respond to heavy workload of service calls in a professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers, regardless of their level of technical knowledge: can explain to customer the cause of their problem and the remedy; if problem has not been repaired, offers explanation of situation and recommended next steps.
- Able to follow and utilize troubleshooting guides to identify problems in a short period of time
- Consistently checks system operations and safety and limit controls before leaving job locations
- Ensures customers’ questions/concerns have been addressed before leaving the work site
- Uses proper tools and instruments while troubleshooting
- Incorporates solution techniques to assist other service representatives and helps resolve issues and customer problems
- Schedules arrival and departure with customers
- Communicates tactfully to offer suggestions if system problems are caused by the customer
- Demonstrates ability to determine priorities based on a call schedule, responding to inadvertent interruptions, carrying proper tools and materials, and scheduling vehicle maintenance
- Promptly and accurately completes all required paperwork
- Keeps supervisor and manager informed of new developments, changes, or customer complaints
- Completes service reports daily: obtains customer signature on all service reports
- Signs up for memberships and technical organizations to improve knowledge and skills
- Keeps technical knowledge current regarding equipment and concepts
- Searches out and reads applicable manuals
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.