An Independent Insurance Agency is looking for a Commercial Lines CSR to add to their team.
Customer Service/Unit Functions:
- Answer incoming calls, handle customer requests or route to proper person
- Be sure claims get to proper person in Claims Department
- Issue certificates of insurance, auto I.D. cards
- Handle daily correspondence through AMS form letters or compose letter for approval of AE/Producer
- Send endorsement requests to company
- When received, check endorsements for accuracy and forward to insured
- Work daily mail
- Activity (suspense) documentation and follow-up
- Scan documents
- Prepare accounts for marketing
- Request renewal quotations from companies on certain policies
- Prepare Summaries of Insurance
- Prepare proposals with assistance from Account Executive
- Run MVR’s
- Have required forms signed by insured (UM forms, affidavits, Consent to Rate forms, etc.)
- Request loss runs from company
- Issue finance agreements
- Check and bill audits
- Handle Cancellation Notices
- Obtain Flood insurance quotes
- Prepare Flood and Bond renewals (completing applications, etc.)
- Premium breakdown and analysisLines
Other Job Functions
- Cover phones for other units during vacations and absences
- Assist other units when required
- Assist Account Executive as needed
- Enter applications and/or schedules in AMS
- Be available for possible cross-training
- Issue bonds when needed
- Prior Commercial Lines insurance experience (preferred)
- Insurance license (preferred)
- Computer literacy
- AMS proficient (preferred)
- Basic knowledge word processing (MS Word) and MS Excel
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.