We are hiring a Control Wiring Technician for our client in Spartanburg, SC. The company offers competitive pay and benefits along with a high emphasis of work life balance (M-F only; no on call).
- experience with panel design and motor controls
- ability to design and implement technical changes
- ability to design and build low voltage alarming for engine controls on diesel engines
- ability to install EMT conduits
- familiar with parallel generator operations and understands the principles to parallel power systems
- knowledge of generator control systems (Cummins Power Command, Caterpillar EMCP)
- ability to calculate proper sized electrical cables based on load and NEC table 310
- ability to problem solve on complex control applications for alarming and engine controls
- familiar with circuit breaker sizing and installations
- ability to design and layout switchgear cabinets, buss duct, and CB buss bar for connections
- PLC and HMI operation knowledge
- 4-20ma, 0-90 ohm, sensors and connecting to for A, B, and C contacts along with digital input and output experience
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.