Bemana is looking for a Controls Engineer Technician in the Northeast to join the team of a leading power generation company. Daily duties include the diagnosing and repair of electrical power generation systems, CHP systems, as well as related components such as paralleling gear, replays, protective devices, and controls.
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve equipment mechanical and electrical problems; including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment.
- Involvement in engine overhauls, electrical & mechanical testing and calibration.
- Regularly travel to job site locations to perform preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, unscheduled service, and troubleshooting, mechanical & electrical repairs on natural gas and biogas engines, generator sets, and CHP power generation equipment.
- Maintain, analyze, assess, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair various OEM scope as installed at customer sites.
- Assist the Service Manager establish parts and labor estimates required for equipment and system repairs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong reciprocating engine and electrical background with the ability to display a high level of skill and understanding regarding internal combustion engines, generator sets, ideally natural gas engines, but will consider applicants with experience with diesel standby or other EPG engine technologies.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.