Bemana is searching for a Corporate Controller to join the team of a nationwide packaging, insulation, and componentry manufacturer. This is currently a remote role with the potential to shift into a hybrid role in 2024, therefore candidates should live in, or be open to relocating to the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, development, and oversight of accounting staff to develop a high performing team that consistently exceeds companywide objectives.
- Manages accounting functions on a day-to-day basis including but not limited to: payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger accounting.
- Provides financial reporting on a timely basis to enable management to make sound business decisions.
- Maintain financial processes / policies / procedures and improves those processes in accordance with corporate wide policies.
- Ensure strong financial governance and internal control environment.
- Manage day to day cash needs.
- Review and approve payment requests on regular basis.
- Coordinate with multi-site controllers to ensure month-end close is completed timely.
- Coordinate with multi-site controls to complete annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Responsible for timely, accurate and efficient accounting close monthly.
- Prepare financial analysis, plans, studies, and presentations as required for management.
- Serves as a liaison with internal and external auditors as well as managing various audit activities through the year.
- Works with outside tax advisors to complete quarterly income tax estimates and annual filings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience in effectively leading staff.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment with the ability to lead and influence others.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.