We are looking for a Crane Technician on behalf of a crane service company. The Crane Technician is a heavy equipment mechanic that specializes in maintaining and repairing cranes. This position may perform routine maintenance, like lubricating parts, as well as fixing other problems when the crane malfunctions.The Crane Technician position works in a safety-first type of environment.
- Must be able to be on-call and provide after hour services as required.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, and upgrading industrial hoists and cranes in the field at customer locations.
- Perform OSHA required hoist and crane inspections and generating inspection reports and repair orders.
- Communicate with the Service Manager and Branch Manager during the day so that work can be scheduled and completed on a daily basis.
- Operate tools, equipment, and vehicles in a safe and responsible manner. Notify immediate supervisor of any deficiencies.
- Maintain the ability to work with others in team environment.
- Attend company provided trainings and seminars as required.
- 0 – 2 years of crane experience in an industrial facility
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background (DISA) and submit to random and annual drug testing as required
- Must have a valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Must always commit to working and driving safely
- Must be willing to work off the ground at various heights
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to communicate well with others and work independently or as a team
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.