Bemana is assisting a leading global manufacturer of Mobile Electrification and Data Transfer Systems for Industrial Machinery to find a District Sales Manager to join their team. You will be supported by an organization that is known as an industry leader in the mobile electrification market, that not only manufactures high quality products in the conductor bar, festoon, commutator, industrial cable, cord and hose reel lines, but provides “service after the sale” that drives our niche in the market.
- Manages existing customer accounts and develops new customers.
- Develops sales district and ensures goals are met.
- Factory direct representative in specified sales district that executes upon corporate strategic plans.
- Assists with the development and execution of the sales plan.
- Recommends new product development requirements/ideas as well as potential enhancements to existing product lines.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Follows up on quotes to customers and provides inside sales feedback on all sales activities.
- Quotes prices and lead times to customers.
- Documents all pertinent customer activity in the Company database.
- Prepares annual sales budget and forecast for assigned territory.
- Supports Market Managers with market insights/surveys as requested.
- Solicits support from the corporate office for sales presentations to potential new customers.
- Provide quarterly feedback on sales activity in the territory: Actual sales vs. forecast; Actual costs vs. budget;Territory update related to customers, competition and pricing
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with the inside sales team to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Attends trade shows.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales and National Sales Manager.
- Supports and upholds the Quality and EHS policy.
- BS or BA in engineering, sales, marketing, or business
- Have experience selling to industrial markets, end users, distributors, or OEMs
- Understanding of electrification products, material handling equipment, intralogistics, industrial sales or machinery and equipment sales
- Industrial automation sales experience is desired. PLC product-related experience will also help with selling solutions. Mechatronics, robotics, experience is desirable for new data-oriented products
- Possess excellent communication and project management skills
- Solid record in outside sales
- Know how to “get it done” through the factory
- Travel expectations are 50%- 75%
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.