We are seeking a Electric Servo Motor Service Technician to join our team in Norcross, GA.
*Open to mechanics with mechanical aptitude willing to train.
- Evaluate and tests electric servo motor systems and components such as encoder and resolvers.
- Disassemble motors and replace bearings and related components.
- Uses measuring and diagnostic tools to test and evaluate motor windings and magnets.
- Ensures systems and components to meet established specifications.
- May be required to perform field service duties
- Mitchel Box knowledge is preferred
- Technical Degree or certifications in fields such as Electric motor repair.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant servo motor repair work experience in a similar role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in the testing and repair of mechanical assemblies, electrical wiring, electronic accessories, computer systems and electronic components
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to use a computer (windows environment)
- Ability to work in a group as well as independently
- In depth experience in troubleshooting and servicing a variety of production equipment with an emphasis on electric servo system equipment
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.