Bemana is searching for a skilled Electrical Engineer to join a team of data center specialists that are focused on providing dedicated infrastructure services.
The electrical engineer is responsible for supporting the implementation, testing, and startup of technical solutions created by yourself or others. This position is recognized as a technical leader utilizing developed technology tools, and has an ability to deliver solutions at or below a predefined budget.
- BS Engineering degree or equivalent educational background
- Typically, minimum of 3-4 years in industry
- Experience with 3PH System Design
- Proven technical leadership on difficult applications and solutions
- Role requires technical ownership of applications ranging from $50K to $10.0M+, including activity planning, technical design reviews, time management of resources and continuous communications to project management and/or management
- Develop and manage key and strategic partnering relationships with vendors and/or subcontractors
- Requires the ability to completely develop customer architectures, functional requirements documentation, testing documentation
- Provide estimates and cost baselines for Solutions
- Desire to obtain PE preferred
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.