Our client has provided quality paper products and service for over 25 years. This company produces paper products from recycled content for gypsum board paper covering, bakery boxes, and more. Your job as an Electrical Project Engineer is to help manage electrical maintenance, installations, and repairs.
What’s the Job?
- Coordinate with the maintenance and plant management to schedule shutdown and run time electrical maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance requests with the plant management and electricians to ensure work is done on a prioritized basis.
- Inspect the quality of all electrical repairs and new installations for safety and compliance with NEC code.
- Work with the engineering and maintenance management in developing the scope and cost estimates for major capital projects.
- Maintain a complete library of all operating systems and drive programs in use at the plant.
- Maintain a complete inventory of all electrical spares needed to ensure against unplanned shutdowns in excess of 24 hours.
- Work with outside vendors to maintain current knowledge of electrical and control systems.
- Maintain plant system updates as industry progress occurs.
- Maintain remote access capabilities to appropriate plant systems.
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and government regulatory agencies and ensure that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- All other special projects or tasks as assigned.
You and your experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and two (2) – five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
What’s the work Schedule?
- Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM
What puts you ahead:
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.