Bemana is looking for a Electronics Technician to join the team of an electronics repair shop!
- Component level electronic repair – experience in both thru hole and surface mount technologies.
- Familiar with multimeters, oscilloscopes, current meters.
- Good soldering and desoldering skills.
- Repair of industrial equipment such as motor drives, display panels, power supplies, PLC’s, robotic controls, various printed circuit boards, light curtains, and other industrial electronic equipment.
- Industrial field service of different systems and processes or maintenance technician background.
- Good knowledge of control systems, motor drives, PLC’s, feedback devices, and mechanical systems a plus.
- College level coursework or equivalent trades school certification
- Experience in a similar position in lieu of education and certification
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.