Bemana is searching for an Equipment Associate in Tampa, FL to join the team of one of the largest equipment rental companies.
As an Equipment Associate, you will perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth branch operation. Your primary objective will be to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff and other branch personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates
- Full Benefits
- 401k Retirement
- Paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave
- Comprehensive training and development
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Check equipment for damage, hours used, mileage and fuel level upon return to the branch
- Inspect rental equipment for safety decals, safety compliance, and ensure that equipment is in good working order
- Clean all equipment and maintain a clean work area
- Load and unload rental equipment, and prepare equipment for rental
- Checkout and demonstrate equipment for customers as well as drive a delivery truck to pick-up and drop-off equipment
- Operate a forklift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
- Diligent attention to safety
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.