We are seeking a Travel Field Service Technician on behalf of a well-established, international HVAC company. This is a great opportunity with a great company that won’t be available for long!
- Travel to customer sites to perform service and customer support (80% overnight travel)
- Diagnose and correct malfunctions on equipment
- Provide customer training on company equipment
- Provide technical feedback on equipment by submitting detailed field service reports
- Communicate professional with customers in a service-oriented manner both in person and in writing
- Promote sales and service on company equipment
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the commercial or industrial HVAC industry and/or a combination of work experience and the successful completion of HVAC/refrigeration vocational school
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 80% is required; Travel mostly Monday-Friday
- Experience with Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration systems and components
- Experience reading and interpreting schematics
- PLC controls knowledge highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.