Our client is looking for a talented Field Service Technician who can hit the ground running. As a Field Service Technician, you’ll be on the front lines providing start-up, operations and maintenance expertise on water and wastewater treatment systems for customers in Municipal and Industrial applications at a variety of locations. This role involves working on equipment and technologies including, pumps (submersible, vertical turbines, progressive cavity, horizontal end suction and multi-stage centrifugal), Water and wastewater treatment equipment such as SBR’s, Extended Aeration, MBBR, tertiary and denitrification filters, multi-media filters, blowers, and control panels, you’ll need to have excellent mechanical know how, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Start-up, operate, trouble shoot, and optimize equipment performance.
- Conduct maintenance and repair of rotating equipment such as pumps, blowers, screens, filter, and chemical injection pumps.
- Carry out mechanical, electrical and controls repair and diagnostics on equipment such as pumps, valves, air compressors, blowers, and instrumentation.
- Create and maintain site paperwork and provide customers with detailed technical summaries of work performed.
- Consult with customer management and operation teams.
- Ensure contract compliance of volume and quality specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED / Home School Certification OR international equivalent and 2+ years’ experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Science/Engineering (STEM) or technical certificate in Instrumentation, Controls, or programming and/or water treatment experience with PLC control systems, PLC programming and troubleshooting is preferred.
- Ability to gain and maintain access to sites as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.