Our client, a leading motor repair and field service company is looking for a talented Field Service Technician to perform removal, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and field repair of AC and DC motors.
- 3+ years’ experience in AC and DC electric motor field service work.
- Must be able to independently perform motor inspections, removals & installs and startups in the field. AC, DC, Synchronous, Wound Rotor, Vertical, etc. Must be very experienced with troubleshooting and startups.
- Experience testing AC and DC Motors – Baker/PdMA/Electrom, etc. Megger, Surge, HiPot, Partial Discharge, etc.
- DC Motor field maintenance
- Dry Ice Cleaning of motors and generators experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel for overnights as well as just one-day jobs. Jobs will generally be located in the Midwest, within a 5-hour radius of Kalamazoo, MI with the bulk being within a 3-hour drive from SW Michigan.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.