Our client is growing and seeking a Generator Field Service Technician to add to their team! They are a family-owned business that has been an industry leader in generator service, sales and rentals for over 55 years. They are dedicated to exceeding customers’ expectations in an environment that is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Generator Field Service Technician Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on standby generator systems (Ranging from 8kW-1mW)
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic testing, load-bank testing and start-ups on generators
- Preparing accurate quotes for repairs and completing/submitting work orders
- Previous experience working on residential or industrial generators
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to participate in an on call, rotating schedule
- Must provide your own tools (multi-meter, hand-tools, etc.)
- Very safety focused with an OSHA 10 (or the ability to attain one)
- Valid DOT Card (or the ability to attain one) and a valid driver’s license
Generator Field Service Technician Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and Paid Time Off (Personal, Parental Bonding, Bereavement, Volunteering)
- Comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + match, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life + more)
- Company sponsored trainings and certifications (EGSA)
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Uniforms, annual boot + additional uniform stipends
- Advancement opportunities and the ability to work alongside some of the top technicians in our industry
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.