Bemana is helping a vertical manufacturer of paint booths and finishing equipment to find a Field Service Technician to join their growing, best-in-class team!
As a Field Service Technician you will provide outstanding customer service experience by installing, performing training & start-ups, responding to service calls, performing electrical and mechanical maintenance, and repairing all makes and models of finishing equipment for the auto refinishing industry.
- Test, repair, install and make field modifications to mechanical and electrical equipment including, but not limited to, programming of VFD’s and various process controllers.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, or other specifications to locate, diagnose, and repair mechanical and electrical systems; make field revisions as needed to create as-built documents.
- Operate diagnostic testing equipment to gather data used to diagnose problems with equipment operation.
- Conduct customer classroom and hands-on training for operation and maintenance of GFS equipment, providing support to other technicians as needed.
- Communicate equipment improvement ideas related to controls, electrical, air replacements systems, and other mechanical equipment to GFS design and engineering departments.
- Associates Degree with 4+ years of experience in a technical role; years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- HVAC experience and background, specifically with electrical and control wiring is preferred.
- Prior experience in the auto refinish industry is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to make modifications to electrical, mechanical, and air diffusion systems.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel regionally as well as overnight on occasion (rare).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Generous incentive plan.
- 401k and profit sharing.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short- and long-term disability.
- Development and career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.