We are assisting a client in the Oil & Gas industry with hiring a Generator Technician in the greater Greeley, CO area. Our client work on portable natural gas units ranging in size from 50 kW to 1000 kW. The company currently serves oilfield customers powering individual well sites, multi-well pads, and other oilfield facilities.
The candidate we are looking for must be able to perform the following duties:
- Repair, PM, trouble-shoot, and be responsible for run time, mechanical, and electrical systems of assigned power generation units operating on customer locations.
- Loadbank testing experience.
- Respond to call outs and alarms from power generation units 24/7 while on duty during the week
- Assist with filling spare parts inventory including sourcing, installation, and replenishment of supplies
- Assist with maintaining the field yard and office in neat and orderly condition;
- Responsible for the timely submission of Field Tickets
- Stay reasonably informed of industry-wide safety practices, mechanic’s education, and develop or maintain any skill needed to properly perform the services
- Natural gas and oil/gas experience preferred
Details and requirements:
- Hourly rate of pay depends on experience – overtime is paid at 1.5x regular pay
- Full medical benefits offered
- Vocational or large company training a plus
- Employee provided with company truck, laptop, cell phone, etc.
- Employee to provide tools
Welcome to apply via this link or on our website www.bemana.us