Are you looking to elevate your skills and grow as a technician, look no further! We recruit on behalf of a well-established company in the Power Generation industry that is currently expanding their team. This is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss. See below for more details on the position and contact us directly for more information.
- 3+ years of experience working on standby generators and related equipment OR general mechanical abilities and a willingness to learn how to work on standby generators
- Able to conduct a load bank test and perform full PMs (preferred)
- Able to work OT and on weekends when necessary
- Natural gas and/or diesel engine knowledge
- Must have own tools, or ability to obtain tools if offered the position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in the field
- Successfully able to obtain certifications
- ATS and switchgear experience (preferred)
- PLC engine and generator controllers experience (preferred)
- Switchgear and paralleling abilities (preferred)
- Work at various telecom sites across a regional territory
- Service, repair, modify and diagnosis standby power generators
- Perform failure analysis, emergency field service and/or repairs for customers
- Conduct start-ups, PM service and load bank tests
- Service a variety of brands of power generation equipment (Kohler, Cummins, MTU, Generac, CAT, etc.)
- Operate, drive and maintain company service truck and parts inventory on truck
- Check/repair all supporting systems such as fuel, cooling and electrical systems
- Operation of load banks and recording of instrumentation
- Clean, check, recondition and determine the reusability of used parts
- Competitive hourly rate (depends on experience)
- Company vehicle provided
- Full benefits will be provided
- Training and growth opportunities
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.