Bemana is searching for a Generator Technician to join the team of a nationwide power generation company. These roles focus on servicing telecom sites in the greater Columbia/Orangeburg, SC area.
- Hands on mechanical/electrical experience
- Able to work OT and on weekends when necessary
- Natural gas and/or diesel engine knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Successfully able to obtain certifications
- Work at various telecom sites across a regional territory
- Service, repair, modify and diagnosis standby power generators
- Conduct PM service and load bank tests
- Service a variety of brands of power generation equipment (Kohler, Cummins, MTU, Generac, CAT, etc.)
- Operate, drive and maintain company service truck and parts inventory on truck
- Check/repair all supporting systems such as fuel, cooling and electrical systems
- Clean, check, recondition and determine the reusability of used parts
- Competitive hourly rate (depends on experience)
- 40 hr guaranteed work week
- Company vehicle provided
- Full benefits will be provided
- Training and growth opportunities
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.