Bemana is looking for a field service diesel tractor equipment mechanic in Stockton, CA to join the team of leading equipment company. This company provides unparalleled longevity (and a track record of internal promotions) that feels like family, where you can earn quarterly bonuses, level up your professional knowledge, have your hands-on endless education opportunities AND gives you a career path to grow.
Service Technician – What You Will Do
- Using advanced diagnostic technology to troubleshoot agricultural and turf equipment
- Repairing and servicing tractors including complex diagnostics and technical issues
- Total engine, transmission, electrical and hydraulic repairs
- Uphold and maintain an environment of safety in the shop
- Performs pre-delivery inspection on all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership
A successful Service Technician (Mechanic) is a problem-solver by nature and is motivated by productivity metrics to earn bonuses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2 – 7 years experience
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools, and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes
- Ability to assemble machinery components and to follow manufacturer’s pre-delivery instructions
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Sound knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trans, air-conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership
- Ability to lift at least 45 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Fork lift license preferred
- Basic Service Technician certificate required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive hand use up to 7 hours a day
- Walking or standing up to 7 hours a day
- Sitting up to 4 hours a day
- Squatting/kneeling up to 3 hours a day
- Computer/keyboard work up to 2 hours in a day
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.