Bemana is looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic in Seattle, WA to join the team of an international business logistics supply company.
- Manage maintenance and repairs for heavy equipment, including forklifts, cranes, etc.
- Coordinate equipment hauling
- Responsible for fleet management and preventative maintenance
- Performing basic maintenance and repairs on conveyor system
- Operating heavy equipment
- Heavy equipment, chassis and/or other diesel equipment experience
- Ability to drive trucks and operate heavy machinery
- Experience performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.