Bemana is looking for a crane technician in the Atlanta, GA area to join the team of a thriving company in the overhead crane and hoist industry.
- Must be able to be on-call and provide after hour services as required.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, and upgrading industrial hoists and cranes in the field at customer locations.
- Perform OSHA required hoist and crane inspections and generating inspection reports and repair orders.
- Communicate with the Service Manager and Branch Manager during the day so that work can be scheduled and completed on a daily basis.
- Operate tools, equipment, and vehicles in a safe and responsible manner. Notify immediate supervisor of any deficiencies.
Mechanical experience & aptitude
Electrical experience & aptitude
Excellent customer service
Desire to be a problem solver
Ability to work independently & as part of a team
Ability to work from heights (ladders & manlifts)
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.