As a HVAC Project Manager/Estimator you will be responsible for estimating, scheduling, and managing HVAC projects. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Identify and determine project specific needs to complete a thorough estimate by working with clients and others.
- Coordinate with a variety of internal and external resources to identify pricing, material availability and related costs.
- Coordinate job set up with project support staff.
- Acquire the necessary permits and authorization for projects.
- Create a budge for awarded jobs utilizing material buy out and cost saving ideas.
- Manage personnel, accounts, material, logistics, contracts, and operations of awarded contracts.
- Provide senior management with projected project costs for billing purposes.
- Attend meetings in association with projects, administration, and operations.
- Manage change orders, RFI, and general project documentation.
- Provide timelines for personnel scheduling.
- Ensure closeout documentation is complete for each project.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, coworkers, contractors, and the public.
- Enforce company policies and standard.
- Provide feedback to upper management on employee issues.
- Visit job sites regularly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Read, understand, and interpret all plans, specifications, schematics, and other project documents.
- Understanding of local and state codes.
- Professional appearance always.
- Valid driver license and good driving record.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Project Management or Business-related field.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in estimating, project cost development or project management in the HVAC field or 10 years’ experience in the HVAC/Sheetmetal industry.
- MEP Autodesk Software or similar experience.
- Microsoft Office
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.