Our client has provided quality paper products and service for over 25 years and is currently looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician to join their team. This company produces paper products from recycled content for gypsum board paper covering, bakery boxes, and more.
What’s the Job?
- Performs routine troubleshooting and repair of basic electrical equipment.
- Assists in the design and assembly of motor starters and electrical controls.
- Performs routine welding.
- Ability to recognize and communicate the need for parts to be reordered.
- Maintains daily logbook.
- Troubleshoots of PLC, AC Drive and QCS.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- May often be required to work on-call.
- Maintains work area according to plant standard for safety, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Attends safety meetings and abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies; ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- All other tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
You and your experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous Industrial Electrician experience
What’s the work Schedule?
- Regular schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM
What puts you ahead:
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.