Our client has provided quality paper products and service for over 35 years and is currently looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. This company produces paper products from recycled content for gypsum board paper covering, bakery boxes, and more.
- Inspects and lubricates all machinery and moving equipment such as pumps, mills, conveyor systems, process equipment and assists on maintenance jobs as required.
- Inspects equipment for malfunction and worn parts
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses needed repairs of all machinery and equipment relative to lubrication system.
- Performs inventory lubrication, records all lubrication parts and reorders parts.
- Checks and records vibrations and unusual noise.
- Checks and repairs leaks, breaks and kinks.
- Checks conditions of seals and shields.
- Checks guards for loose connections.
- Checks for cleanliness, looseness of fittings.
- Performs plant inspections daily and checks work log for daily projects and repairs
- Repairs all equipment and machinery assigned in a timely and safe manner
- Responds to unscheduled trouble calls during work hours
- Prepares purchases orders for routine repair parts
- Maintains shop tools and equipment in good working condition
- Abides by all company and OSHA safety rules and has a full understanding of MSHA and OSHA regulations
- Maintains work area in a safe and clean condition according to company standards
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by the company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time by the President, the company or its designated representative.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.