The Sales Account Manager is responsible for the promotion and technical sales/support of Industrial products with a focus on strategic initiatives as directed by the OEM. In conjunction with their leader, they will develop and implement short term and long range plans for their assigned territory.
THIS IS A BASE PAY + GREAT COMMISSION PLAN OPPORTUNITY
- Conducts market research, analyzing competitive landscape to identify opportunities.
- Develop and implement business growth plan for assigned strategic market.
- Develop a sales pipeline and execute towards the established business plan with short- and long-range objectives.
- Identify key electrical engineering firms, electrical contractors, general contractors and end user/owner.
- Partner with Power Solutions Managers to work directly with key electrical engineering and construction firms to achieve our product being specified and sourced.
- Promotes and provides technical onsite and remote sales support of our Industrial products.
- Develop sales tools and competitive analysis.
- Provide real time voice-of-customer feedback to management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ progressive experience in technical sales/sales support with specific experience in power generation, power transfer switch, automatic transfer switch or related field.
- Engineering Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective negotiation skills
- Effective presentation skills and ability to speak in front of groups;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work from a home office
- Ability to travel to adequately cover assigned territory.
- Ability to recognize market trends and evaluate competitor strengths and weakness
- Ability to communicate at the executive level as well as plant operational level
- Ability to understand the complex sales process and direct closure strategies
- Knowledge of pricing and executing sales strategies
- Proficiency with business analysis and financial management
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.