Bemana is searching for an Install Technician in the Denver, CO area to join the team of a well established commercial HVAC, building automation, and energy services company. Read below to find out more about this opportunity.
- Journeyman HVAC Installation Technician who specializes in sheet metal and is willing to perform equipment replacement.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with sheet metal and installation of commercial HVAC systems.
- Sheet metal license or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Must have field experience with sheet metal and able to fabricate when needed.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and production diagrams is also required.
- Additionally, applicants must have a good understanding and overall knowledge of the commercial and Industrial HVAC industry.
- Ability to perform equipment replacement.
- Ability to perform brazing of copper pipe, install gas piping, and perform other skills of the HVAC trade is a plus but not required.
- Must be willing to learn other skill sets of the trade.
- Teamwork is a priority, must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night and weekend hours.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider, must be able to pass a criminal check and pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Must understand and follow safety rules.
- Perform JSAs on each project.
- Able to plan tasks to ensure schedule and estimated labor hours are adhered to.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment and installation practices and sheet metal practices.
- Ability to read tape measure in fractions and decimals.
- Capable of using power tools such as hand sanders, hand grinders, drills, sheet metal tools and hand tools.
- Capable of learning and performing various tasks in the Field with little supervision,
- Receive and follow work orders as directed by your supervisor.
- Review the job/ component(s) assigned with a lead or higher to understand the details of the task(s) given.
- Required to submit detailed service reports describing work performed each day.
- Communicate to Project Manager and Project Coordinator for any discrepancies.
- Communicates effectively with customers, regardless of their technical knowledge.
- Ensures customers questions/concerns have been addressed before leaving the work site.
- Once the work is started it is your job to maintain your budget, stay on schedule, and maintain overall quality of projects assigned to you.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.