We are hiring a Key Account Manager on behalf of an international well-established piping system company with focus in the data center industry. Read below to learn more about this opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Develops a solid, lasting, and trusting relationship between major key client(s) and our company
- Identifies and delivers significant commercial opportunities with client(s)
- Addresses and resolves key client issues, opportunities, and concerns
- Develops a complete understanding of key account needs
- Manages communications between key client(s) and internal teams
- Manages global activity and projects as applicable
- Negotiates terms and conditions, and obligations, with assigned client(s)
- Works with engineering, design, sales teams, logistics, managers, and other team members to ensure the highest quality of materials and services are being produced and all client needs met
- Collaborates with the global teams to position value added solutions and services to their client
- Prepares and facilitates monthly meetings with client and applicable company participants. Organize and effectively communicate action plans as required
- Meets all client needs and deliverables according to agreed upon timelines
- Be perceived as a sound business partner, delivering tangible value to the business unit internal customers
- Prepares relevant management and other internal reports as required
- Verifies all sales planning activities captured in CRM
- Organizes market intelligence dashboards as applicable
- Provides feedback to local and global teams regarding client perception of service offering
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player, self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Deep knowledge of the technology space, Data Center IT or OT experience preferred
- In-depth understanding of key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Proven experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, mathematics, or equivalent relavent experience
- Data Center or related technology (i.e. software, hardware, MEP infrastructure) experience (more than 7 years) strongly desired
- Proven experience in business development, account management, and/or technical sales
- Technical expertise: Understanding of available products and applications and their benefits to Vertical
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATION
- Approaches challenges optimistically and with courage
- Entrepreneurial mindset to make decisions under uncertainty
- Agile, respectful and cross cultural awareness, leaves others with a positive impression
- Results and performance orientated (striving for achievement)
- Highly effective customer service skills (proactive)
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking: Takes initiative
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.