We are seeking a manual machinist in Visalia, CA on behalf of a well-established electric motor and rotating equipment repair and remanufacturing business. A manual machinist will create and machine parts to the correct sizes and tolerances in the repair and remanufacturing of AC, DC, synchronous, horizontal, vertical, and other electric motors.
What’s in it for you
- Up to $33/hour DOE
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefits
- At least two years of manual machining experience.
- Proficient in the use of manual lathes, mills, dial indicators, and micrometers
- Welding, metalizing, and spray welding experience preferred
- To machine parts to predetermined specifications in a manner consistent with our client’s safety, quality and productivity standards and conformance with individual customer’s exception reports.
- To manufacture new parts on assigned work in a manner consistent with our client’s safety, quality and productivity standards and conformance with individual customer’s exception reports.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 225.773.5278.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.