We’re hiring a Maintenance Manager on behalf a local, well-established restaurant group here in New Orleans. We’re looking for someone to be responsible for the planning and routine maintenance of multiple properties as well as supervise a team of technicians.
- Plan and direct the maintenance team.
- Inspect completed jobs for quality assurance.
- Determine and keep inventory for material, equipment, and supplies to be used and ordered.
- Keep daily logs as to work completed.
- Diagnose breakdown problems.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Inspect the conditions of equipment and set repair or maintenance work when necessary.
- Review specifications and design plans to determine proper work methods.
- Develop and implement proper work methods and procedures to ensure construction safety habits and practices.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain the electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilation, mechanical and other related systems at the location.
- Responsible for facility upkeep including painting, wood, tile and dry wall work, floor maintenance, dishwasher upkeep, maintaining water-softening and beverage systems, and refinishing of furniture.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of engineering related to the preparation of plans and specifications for a wide variety of projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction materials and engineering standards as related to structural design and specifications.
- Considerable knowledge and skill in personnel management.
- Considerable knowledge of the effective and efficient use of manpower and equipment.
- Ability to lay out, supervise and coordinate the work of a maintenance team.
- Ability to adapt approved engineering methods and standards to restaurant maintenance and construction activities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and technical procedures.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where some standardization exists.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Can teach and demonstrate proper maintenance and repair to employees under his or her direction.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, reach, and do repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift or move up to 75 pounds.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Parking Permit
- Milage Reimbursement
- Restaurant Discount
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.