We are searching for an industry leader in the transformer services sector to manage and grow a thriving transformer services business in the Massillon, OH area.
- Manage all field and in-house (Shop/Service Engineers and Technicians) transformer activity.
- Implement the business strategy set by General Manager for the continued growth of the operating unit.
- Maintain and educate workforce by conducting performance reviews, disciplines and provide training (i.e.: on-site training, seminars, etc.).
- Ensure that employees are performing tasks utilizing all necessary safety procedures and equipment.
- Identify areas of change and makes recommendations to improve operations.
- Provide technical support to customers and shop/field personnel, as necessary.
- Responsible for the preparation of quotations and/or special projects, as required. Ensure that the quotations are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for processing completed projects through billing in a timely manner and providing monthly revenue and margin forecasts.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing their skills and retaining qualified personnel for all shop/field priorities.
- Travel to customer locations as needed to increase relationships and grow into new segments.
- Perform periodic safety audits of field projects to ensure safety policies are adhered to.
- Initiate and monitor material and process non-conformance, where necessary, to ensure that nonconforming items are not used until resolved and that personnel learn from the problem to alleviate future occurrences.
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma.
- An in-depth knowledge of transformer repair and field service experience.
- This position requires an individual experienced in field service, transformer repair and project management.
- Additionally, computer skills in Excel and Word and have excellent customer interface experience.
- The position demands an individual who is hard working at achieving company objectives, detail oriented, able to direct personnel in a positive manner with effective oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated manager/team skills are also critical, as some development and ongoing projects involve teams of individuals from different backgrounds within the organization.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.