We are seeking a manual machinist on behalf of a well-established one-stop machine shop focused on heavy machining and repair needs of the elevator industry. A manual machinist will create and machine parts to the correct sizes and tolerances.
- Operate and maintain horizontal and vertical lathes, milling machines and boring mills, radial drill pressed, cylindrical and surface grinding equipment.
- Ability to read precision measuring instruments such as inside and outside micrometers within 0.0005″.
- Review drawings, instruction, blueprints and samples
- Experience with gear hobbing and/or work and gear cutting highly preferred.
- Collaborate with shop personnel to continually improve processes.
- Welding experience.
5 years of manual machining experience.
Elevator and/or electric motor shop experience highly preferred.
Proficient in the use of manual lathes, mills, and micrometers.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.