Our client is seeking experienced Master Service Technicians with strong commercial HVAC experience to join their Hampton Roads Building Services team!
What we will offer you:
- Market, competitive wages based on experience
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Company sponsored wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- A recognition culture with dynamic leadership
- Steady work with overtime opportunities
- Company van
- Company uniforms (including laundry service)
- iPad and mobile smart phone
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies
What you will do:
- Use your HVAC skills and experience to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain medium to large sized complex heating and cooling systems and associated control systems
- Diagnose causes of breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to equipment and associated components
- Primary areas of expertise include rooftop units, heat pumps, DX systems, and electrical control systems
What we are looking for:
- At least 10 years work experience as a Commercial Service Technician with a specialization in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing commercial HVAC equipment
- Highly skilled at diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance on commercial HVAC systems and related controls
- Experience with chilled water systems
- Experience with BAS, Hydronics and Refrigeration (preferred)
- Applicable Journeyman’s or Master’s license
- Universal EPA certification
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Possess a clean driving record and ability to pass a drug screen and background check
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.