Our client is looking to add an experienced Millwright to their Maintenance Department in Woodland, WA. This company has been family owned and operated for over 80 years.
A millwright’s primary responsibility is to keep the plant running in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring that all quality and production standards are maintained at the highest possible level.
Some key duties include:
· Ability to diagnose and repair a variety of production equipment, strapping and wrapping equipment, paper winders, slitters, and pouch machines;
· Basic hydraulic skills with experience in electrical troubleshooting and repair;
· Must use stick, cutting torch, and wire welding techniques with efficiency;
· Possess strong safety skills using Lockout/Tagout;
· Able to fabricate fixtures and equipment modifications from prints;
· Must be able to prioritize work and work without supervision
The Millwright is an integral part of the Maintenance Team. To be successful in this position the right candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
· Maintain a neat and clean work environment;
· Follow all food safety and quality procedures;
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including listening, negotiating, problem solving, and exchanging information;
· Create, enrich, and sustain strong team relationships
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.