MOBILE DIESEL TECHNICIAN
If you are an experienced Mobile Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanic seeking a career and a company you can grow with, look no further!The Mobile Diesel Technician is responsible for roadside diagnostics and repairs. Our Mobile Technicians provide service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: diagnosing, maintenance, visual inspections, removal of parts and attachments, and warranty repairs.
This is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss. See below for more details on the position and contact us directly for more information.
- Provide Repairs & Preventative Maintenance to Trucks on Roadside & Worksite.
- Ability to Diagnose Failures and observe for unreported problems.
- Effective Communication with dispatcher on arrivals, departures and job progress.
- Truck Stock Inventory.
- Participate in factory training and utilize that training in the course of their work.
- Complete quality repairs to warranty standards.
- Documentation preparation and management per company guidelines.
- Must have own tools.
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic / Service Tech (Field Service experience preferred)
- Willing to work on call and irregular hours on the roadside in all weather conditions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license (No CDL Required).
- Must be organized and have good verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to make clear, sound decisions.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Company Paid Training Program
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Tool Replacement Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities!
Welcome to apply via this link or on our website www.bemana.us 504.201.5570