We are hiring a Motor Controls Technician on behalf of a well-established and regional electro-mechanical service and distribution company in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Respond as requested to inspect and diagnose controls applications that have failed or has been subjected to be in danger of failing.
- Obtain pertinent information regarding any failure. Investigate warranty situations using the incident and investigation form and following the procedures of the form.
- Be on-site for the installation and start-up of controls to ensure proper warranty validation.
- Assist the customer with advice and technical information for proper controls site conditions, controls protection and safe operation using the appropriate forms for documentation.
- Assist corporate sales personnel with obtaining information on controls for quoting purposes. This may include systems analysis, measurements or any other required information.
- Schedule to attend regular review meetings with company to review results and re-focus efforts.
- Develop follow up schedules on any large projects based on criticality of the application.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- Previous experience working with electronics are preferred, and additional training in machine automation may be helpful.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.