Motor Tester- Butler, PA
- Must have a good understanding and experience running and testing of both AC, DC, 1ph and 3 ph electric motors
- Must be comfortable running electric motors up to 460 volts AC
- Must have knowledge and experience in insulation resistance testing, surge testing etc
- Must have experience with motor frames and types of enclosures
- Must have a good knowledge of the various DC motor connections and types
- Provide and create reports as required
- Document transactions in various computer program
- Maintain and manage spare motor and other parts inventory
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 504.201.5570.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power industry while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.