Bemana is recruiting for a Multi-Craft Technician to join the team of a dynamic organization focused on becoming the essential link in the international business logistics supply chain. They provide various operational logistics services such as loading, transportation and storage of surplus products.
Schedule: Days, Nights, Weekends, On call
- Maintain function of automated bagging lines and ancillary systems.
- Field support for engineering projects to improve equipment reliability or make design changes.
- Provide support for a site level technical training program.
- Document repairs and follow-up on equipment deficiencies using a CMMS system.
- Maintain on-time completion of projects and tasks.
- Communicate concisely and maintain well-organized records.
- Strong electrical theory knowledge.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read schematics.
- European motor maintenance and installation experience.
- VFD operation understanding and programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of field components such as photocells, switches, sensors, etc.
- Knowledge of breakers, contactors, overload devices, transformers.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read mechanical prints
- Knowledge of belt drives, bearings, conveyor systems, gearbox maintenance, chain drives, rack and pinion systems, pneumatic actuators, directional control valves.
- Fabrication skills
- Strong mechanical hand skills.
- Ability to weld using SMAW, GMAW, TIG processes. (Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of plc function, installation, startup and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of motion control schemes.
- Ability to write ladder logic code, program HMI’s and conduct network troubleshooting.
What’s in it For You?
- Health insurance (Dental, Health, Life, Vision)
- 401K matching
- Many hours of overtime available
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.