Bemana is looking for a Parts Lead in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area to join the team of a well established and nationwide Power Generation and Fleet company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process all over the counter parts sales to include direct communication with the customer, identify the need, look up the part number, pull the part from inventory or order it from the appropriate provider and invoice the order.
- Process all parts request from the technicians (mostly the same as above).
- Work closely with the corporate order correspondent to place stock orders and order any part that the correspondent does handle.
- Ship and receive all parts, locate them properly and complete cycle counts daily.
- Monitor all reports related to the parts department and make the necessary adjustment to correct discrepancies.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, keeping up with a growing line of product offerings.
- Customer Service Skills – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification.
- Written Communication – Able to read and interpret written information.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and parts manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to customers and/or fellow employees of the company in a professional manner
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of SX. enterprise and Suppliers’ Inventory Systems to include Allison’s SAP system and DDC’s DIBS system.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Forklift Certificate
- Guild Membership or other recognized professional parts marketing or sales association, when applicable.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.