Our client’s Newport News based team is looking for an experienced Plumbing Service Technician to perform maintenance and repairs to pertaining to medium sized to large, complex, complete building plumbing/piping systems. The candidate that joins their team will have amazing opportunities for growth and challenging work. This role will focus on a large customer in the Williamsburg area.
What we will offer you:
- Market, competitive wages based on experience
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company sponsored wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service lead and Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies
What you will do:
Use your strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose plumbing system failures (such as system leaks and stoppages) and repair various plumbing components including, but not limited to:
- Water closets
- Sanitation systems
- Fire sprinkler piping systems
- Storm drainage systems
- Domestic water heating systems
- HVAC hydronic systems
What we are looking for:
- Journeyman level experience with troubleshooting, servicing and repairing plumbing systems (or ability to get Journeyman’s card within 180 days)
- Applicable plumbing licenses/certifications, not required, but a plus
- Knowledge of pumps, pump skids, mixing valves and water heaters
- Completion of applicable trade school preferred
- EPA certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.