We are hiring a prime power generator technician to work on GE Jenbacher generators in Philadelphia. We are looking for a high energy, serious minded individual who is capable of initiating and building productive relationships. Does this sound like you? Keep reading for more information.
- Experience in scheduled maintenance and repairs of Low to Medium power generation alternators.
- Ability to independently diagnose generators while applying non-linear methods for repairs.
- In depth experience working with 500 kW – 5 MW generators and utility grid
- Strong skills in electrical troubleshooting of controls, switchgear and accessories such as AVRs, PLCs, batteries, battery chargers, heaters, motor and pumps of AC/DC power
- Manufacturer specific experience with Stamford/Newage, AVK and GE Jenbacher generators is preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret wiring diagrams, PID schematics and technical instruction manuals.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in power generation service, industrial mechanical-electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- The capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
- Excellent service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Capacity to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- The capability of learning, working independently, exhibiting common sense and good judgment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
Apply or email [email protected] for more information. www.bemana.us