We are hiring a prime power generator technician to work on GE Jenbacher generators in greater NYC. We are looking for a high energy, serious minded individual who is capable of initiating and building productive relationships. Does this sound like you? Keep reading for more information.
- Experience in scheduled maintenance and repairs of Low to Medium power generation alternators.
- Ability to independently diagnose generators while applying non-linear methods for repairs.
- In depth experience working with 500 kW – 5 MW generators and utility grid
- Strong skills in electrical troubleshooting of controls, switchgear and accessories such as AVRs, PLCs, batteries, battery chargers, heaters, motor and pumps of AC/DC power
- Manufacturer specific experience with Stamford/Newage, AVK and GE Jenbacher generators is preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret wiring diagrams, PID schematics and technical instruction manuals.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in power generation service, industrial mechanical-electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- The capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
- Excellent service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Capacity to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- The capability of learning, working independently, exhibiting common sense and good judgment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.