Our Client is looking to add an Estimator/Project Manager to their growing team. They specialize in building custom enclosures, fuel tanks, and platforms. The family-owned company has been in business for over 30 years and provides competitive pay, fully paid employee health insurance, and a 401K program with company match.
- Work with customers to understand product/part specification.
- Prepare cost estimates, delivery schedule and sales terms in response to quote requests.
- Follow up with customer to maintain status of quotes and deliveries.
- Apply knowledge of company capabilities and operations to determine material and labor hours needed for completion of job.
- Establish material requirements, vendor and subcontract selection, purchase materials and subcontract services.
- Create production routing for use in scheduling and work flow.
- Monitor and manage multiple jobs through all stages of the production process.
- Provide improvement recommendations to cost estimating procedures to reduce future discrepancies between estimated and actual costs.
- Conduct special studies to establish cost data or effect cost reduction.
- Experience as an estimator-project manager in a metal fabrication environment;
- Experience with CAD technology and fixture design preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects from concept to completion;
- Ability to read architectural and structural plans
- Experience with ERP software